Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

The forum for all connected to Ba Fang Tong Bei Quan and anyone interested in Traditional Chinese Kung Fu

3 posters

Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used)

Monkfit Master
    Monkfit Master
    Student

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used) Empty Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used)

Post  Monkfit Master Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

What makes you laugh? I love stand up comedy, some sketch shows and sitcoms. My tastes can get a bit sick at time but here are some light treats.

I love Sarah Silverman

Lisa Lampanilli

Aries Spears

griswold
    griswold
    Admin

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used) Empty Re: Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used)

Post  griswold Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:40 am

I am in work so im using my mobile to post so cant link to videos put some bernie mac or john witherspoon now they are funny
    Monkfit Master
    Monkfit Master
    Student

Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used) Empty Re: Sense of Humour (warning some adult language used)

Post  Monkfit Master Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 am

griswold wrote:I am in work so im using my mobile to post so cant link to videos put some bernie mac or john witherspoon now they are funny

Bernie Mac is my fav!!!

RIP Mr Mac

Bluebird jones
    Bluebird jones
    Student

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post  Bluebird jones Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 am

I love comedies..I'd find it hard to single out one as my favourite,you've already put The Kings of Comedy up,i also like Dave Chapelle,Richard Prior,Bill Hicks,Eddie Murphy to name a few stand up's.Sitcoms i'd go with Pheonix Nights,Max and Paddy,Operation good guys.Movies,The "Friday" trilogy,Half Baked,Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back.

I haven't seen a great deal of Sarah Silverman apart from her song she did for her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel and the song he made for her lol
    Sarah Silverman/Jimmy Kimmel songs ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pFTAY7MF8&feature=related

I haven't heard of that Lisa Lampanilli before,she's a bit of a wild one lol although i've seen a few of those Roast show's they have in the state's,the William Shatner one was quite funny too.

I haven't seen that Aries Spears/R.Kelly song before either lol this is my favourite R.Kelly pisstake song, Dave Chapelle--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vIb98K3DsM

I'm not a huge lover of comedy songs but there's an album thats just been released called "Incredibad" by 3 guys from the Saturday Night Live show who call themselves The Lonely Island,a few of the famous singers who've been on the show have got together with them to record this album,Jack Black and Justin Timberlake to name a few are the funniest tracks on the album,check out Timberlake in this video lmao!!

Lonely Island/Timberlake --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g&feature=related

Lonely Island/Jack Black --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXyC7S-4LR8&feature=related
    griswold
    griswold
    Admin

Post  griswold Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 am

I feel a movie thread on the way!
    And stevie what about love honor and obey?
    Bluebird jones
    Bluebird jones
    Student

Post  Bluebird jones Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 am

griswold wrote:I feel a movie thread on the way!
    And stevie what about love honor and obey?

me too lol i forgot about that one,i'll have to put that in with operation good guys seeing as there all from that series.
    Monkfit Master
    Monkfit Master
    Student

Post  Monkfit Master Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Bluebird jones wrote:I love comedies..I'd find it hard to single out one as my favourite,you've already put The Kings of Comedy up,i also like Dave Chapelle,Richard Prior,Bill Hicks,Eddie Murphy to name a few stand up's.Sitcoms i'd go with Pheonix Nights,Max and Paddy,Operation good guys.Movies,The "Friday" trilogy,Half Baked,Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back.

I haven't seen a great deal of Sarah Silverman apart from her song she did for her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel and the song he made for her lol
    Sarah Silverman/Jimmy Kimmel songs ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pFTAY7MF8&feature=related

I haven't heard of that Lisa Lampanilli before,she's a bit of a wild one lol although i've seen a few of those Roast show's they have in the state's,the William Shatner one was quite funny too.

I haven't seen that Aries Spears/R.Kelly song before either lol this is my favourite R.Kelly pisstake song, Dave Chapelle--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vIb98K3DsM

I'm not a huge lover of comedy songs but there's an album thats just been released called "Incredibad" by 3 guys from the Saturday Night Live show who call themselves The Lonely Island,a few of the famous singers who've been on the show have got together with them to record this album,Jack Black and Justin Timberlake to name a few are the funniest tracks on the album,check out Timberlake in this video lmao!!

Lonely Island/Timberlake --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g&feature=related

Lonely Island/Jack Black --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXyC7S-4LR8&feature=related

I love eveyone you mentioned. Never heard that Chappelle song but loved it. "Dick in a Box" is also new to me. I've got tears in my eyes!!! I'm going to listen to it again now.
    Monkfit Master
    Monkfit Master
    Student

Post  Monkfit Master Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Bluebird jones wrote:I haven't seen a great deal of Sarah Silverman apart from her song she did for her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel and the song he made for her lol

Have you seen this?

Monkfit Master
    Monkfit Master
    Student

Post  Monkfit Master Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm

This may be the bottle of red I've just had talking but I love Dick in a Box (insert your own joke). If you grew up listening to swing it's a credible tune. It's not too far behind 12 Play and better the G Spot. What happened to Wyane Marshall?

Sad to say went to see him in the smallest "club" ever in Reading.
    Bluebird jones
    Bluebird jones
    Student

Post  Bluebird jones Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:56 am

I haven't seen that Matt Damon clip,i wonder if that was real or just carrying on the joke??I totally love "Dick in a Box" lol i've listened to it loads of times now,like you say it's a credible song and not far removed from the songs being made in the early 90's,they also wouldn't look out of place in a Colour me Bad video either lol as for Wayne Marshall,i bought his album off the back of that g-spot song lol wasn't my greatest cd purchase but it wasn't too bad,i've never heard of him since that song to be honest.
    griswold
    griswold
    Admin

Post  griswold Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:05 am

Bluebird jones wrote:I haven't seen that Matt Damon clip,i wonder if that was real or just carrying on the joke??I totally love "Dick in a Box" lol i've listened to it loads of times now,like you say it's a credible song and not far removed from the songs being made in the early 90's,they also wouldn't look out of place in a Colour me Bad video either lol as for Wayne Marshall,i bought his album off the back of that g-spot song lol wasn't my greatest cd purchase but it wasn't too bad,i've never heard of him since that song to be honest.

Real or not Matt damon should have gone into Jason bourne character and sorted him out.
    I cant stand US chat show hosts
    Bluebird jones
    Bluebird jones
    Student

Post  Bluebird jones Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:44 am

griswold wrote:
    Bluebird jones wrote:I haven't seen that Matt Damon clip,i wonder if that was real or just carrying on the joke??I totally love "Dick in a Box" lol i've listened to it loads of times now,like you say it's a credible song and not far removed from the songs being made in the early 90's,they also wouldn't look out of place in a Colour me Bad video either lol as for Wayne Marshall,i bought his album off the back of that g-spot song lol wasn't my greatest cd purchase but it wasn't too bad,i've never heard of him since that song to be honest.

Real or not Matt damon should have gone into Jason bourne character and sorted him out.
    I cant stand US chat show hosts

lol aye!! they seem to think there more important than the people there interviewing.I don't care too much for them either to be honest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:47 pm