Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

The forum for all connected to Ba Fang Tong Bei Quan and anyone interested in Traditional Chinese Kung Fu

2 posters

Youtube no longer posting music vids!

FARR
    FARR
    Admin

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Youtube no longer posting music vids! Empty Youtube no longer posting music vids!

Post  FARR Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Just heard the news that due to an unresolved argument between musical performers and youtube (the artists want a piece of the pie - royalties) Youtibe are going to remove all music videos from their site Exclamation

As you can imagine, this will have a direct and detrimental effect on this particular part of our forum No

All i can suggest is the thread continues, but you're gonna need to mention the song and singer/s but not link (due to it being unavailable) to said music via Youtube Exclamation

We apologise for this state of affairs, and assure you we have no control over the vagaries of google and youtube silent
    cheers
    MikeX
    Bluebird jones
    Bluebird jones
    Student

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Youtube no longer posting music vids! Empty Re: Youtube no longer posting music vids!

Post  Bluebird jones Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm

aye i've just read an artical on it on MSN..kinda makes the site almost pointless for me now. Sad

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 am