Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

The forum for all connected to Ba Fang Tong Bei Quan and anyone interested in Traditional Chinese Kung Fu

Joining classes?

msn_mart

Joining classes? Empty Joining classes?

Post  msn_mart Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 am

Well i am interested in joining and have tryed emailing but none have replyed so yes hi im martin and interested in joining classes. i am 15 so am i old enough to join and also i am 5ft 5 and heard that northern styles were for taller people (northern people) so what im wondering is would this style suit me?
    FARR
    FARR
    Admin

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Joining classes? Empty Re: Joining classes?

Post  FARR Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your enquiry. In answer to your question, yes, this style would suit you. go to www.8kungfufists.co.uk and read up on where we train and what we do. You should also be able to send (and recieve a reply to) your email there.

Regards,
    Mike.

explode
    martin

Post  martin Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

hello also i read somewhere that only seniors go to monday classes so does that mean only wednesday classes are avalible to begginers?
    FARR
    FARR
    Admin

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  FARR Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 am

Hello Martin,

Training on a Monday will be made available to you once you have attended and learnt the basic principles taught on a Wednesday. This should take roughly one month or so. After this time, you will be welcome to train on a Monday too.
    Regards,
    Mike.
    explode

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 pm