Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jun Tun Kung Fu uk

The forum for all connected to Ba Fang Tong Bei Quan and anyone interested in Traditional Chinese Kung Fu

2 posters

We musn't forget the camping trip!

FARR
    FARR
    Admin

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

We musn't forget the camping trip! Empty We musn't forget the camping trip!

Post  FARR Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am

As Paul is busy posting lots today, i thought i'd better remind everyone that Carl has, once again, organised the autumn campfest in Llangorse, hopefully it aint gonna chuck down again affraid
    MikeX
    griswold
    griswold
    Admin

Number of posts : 100

We musn't forget the camping trip! Empty Re: We musn't forget the camping trip!

Post  griswold Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 am

Yes looking forward to this but we need to sort a training weekend at sometime in the near future also
    griswold
    griswold
    Admin

Number of posts : 100

We musn't forget the camping trip! Empty New tent

Post  griswold Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 am

My new tent came today its ideal for a short weekend stay maybe for a training weekend. Hopefully its still in one piece as cheryl was home when it was del. As you know she is not impressed by my little online purchases!

Coleman 5 man tent
    We musn't forget the camping trip! Df12_1

Last edited by griswold on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    FARR
    FARR
    Admin

Number of posts : 127

Post  FARR Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 am

griswold wrote:My new tent came today its ideal for a short weekend stay maybe for a training weekend. Hopefully its still in one piece as cheryl was home when it was del. As you know she is not impressed by my little online purchases!

You in trouble with cheryl again then affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm